Aug 20, 2011

the tranquility of you.

Dear you.


the tranquilities are all in you. I don't care no more but, on the long run I would tell you sometimes you're the best thing happened to me in my life, it was so true that I met you somehow, I wish i rewind the clock back and just never had to say what I said. the more i gain age the more years add to me. is it late or would it be late. I am seeing the mirage of you, by time escalating and passing thru time by time, by time. I don't know me no more, or more specifically I can't predict my brain pattern no more. breaking the status quo, into limitless space and just escape all realistic boundaries, into another dimension of promising life. Soon i will be leaving for good, somewhere where it's close to you, just near by and you know how things works out later on, i just can't be me no more. I wan't just to be significant , ok my mind…… take it easy one me me and you…..

Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment