Aug 16, 2011

The real case of idea....

lately, I feel like i am into what i think is called over thinking, hyper mental activity that refines my sludgy brain into a new physical level. Am I getting into the new aging phase?! maybe. It feels like a mental overdrive but not a wise man  sensing capability. It caused me to think of more things that I wish I didn't do. It's true that, our judgment sometimes is limited by the fact of what we want to have, hence we tend to blind our selfs from the realty of status quo. In many occasions alone with my self I tend to be more realistic and regret-full; however my mind tells me, "you live once just make the best out of it"; I say to my mind indeed you're correct. Regrets as I see it, are the intersections which I've had taken the wrong turn, it will take me sometime to correct the wrong turn, and in some cases it becomes painfully long ride.  Time is the only factor that I can't recover. Regrets which take me sometime to correct are how I am being to someone's else, now I have no hate to anyone, because as long I've made a decision based on what I THINK, then I am correct; but not true what I was thinking is the correct because I conclude it to this way. Would your beloved tolerate whatever you would do based on your thinking, acceptance is the case, if they do accept you for what you represent then they must tolerate you. I love one saying about friends, whom are the ones you can tolerate more than anyone else. I tolerate my self more, I deal with my self more comfortable than anyone, I lived with my self nearly 30 years, fair enough. I recall I wanted to change my self deeply at one point in my life, I recall the event... Indeed I've had changed to the one I am now. I am thinking of getting me back over again. Or surely I am evolving to something else, there is a collision in my thoughts now. I am maturing mentally, that's the case. I hope I am on the right track. 

PS: If I am wrong correct me the way you think it's correct. 

mindMo


No comments:

Post a Comment