Aug 17, 2011

the occasion of ignorance,,,

The long day of homework's is not done yet, the ideas are still propagating in my mind. Ideas can swirl and change apparent but the concept in simple, how it's done, and when it's done what it would do. I would tangle my mind about ignorance, is it the act of disagree by reason in emphasis of not responding with awareness, or is it really the lack of knowledge to preform a responsive action. I would say the lack of knowledge, simply because we don't know what might click afterward so we tend to willingly becomes not willing to know. I am ignorant, with my well, it's not not that I lack the judgment but moreover, I want to postponed the action to better time. I think most ignorant are like me, so I tend to be good to them. I know me when I hit the limit, so I anticipate the others to be too.

mindMo

No comments:

Post a Comment