Aug 22, 2011

the precipitin of living good,,,,

As I thought I was a good person, the good news is everyday I learn more about living good. to summarize the whole concept will be as long as forever but there is an escape from it which I will take. I will divide my own understanding for the good live between me and you. I will try to deliver and break it down for me so I can say I understood it as long as I am explaining.

Ground Zero

1. Work hard while you're young so you can spare it while you're aging. 

Not true, you can be born for a stupidly fucking rich family or be a prince and give not shit for what so ever. 
But by just thinking a little bit about the future YOUR no your kids only, you will live the glances of glory in your life, the fact that you need to work your ass so hard so you can save money to but a house that someone got no problem in getting it maybe for free before you, or by scratching someones back. get your self with today's boundaries and think really big about your contribution to humanity. 

2. LOAN,LOAN,LOAN, 
Islamic loans, well it's pretty nasty thing to get your self fucked up with, get a loan for 100K, and pay it back in 5 years as 140K, 40% accumulative interest, HALAL, I am sure there is many ways to legalize any load under our banks umbrella, 89% of saudi's as in debt. (1) the more you can get away the better, the less the most suitable. 

3. Marry the women you love
in our culture it's a no way theory, unless you're not from saudi culture. ( i have a lot to say , I can't really). 

4. ترضاها على اختك ؟ 
بس لا مزيد 




محمد 














No comments:

Post a Comment