Aug 15, 2011

The Rule of my friends

The secretion of friendly emulsified emotion is ambiguous to me now. I don't know what I've learned from my father, friends, tripe or life it self about bonding if it's true of not. The real rule that there is no rules. Just stripping my self and thoughts of any misspelled ideas. I just want to keep the real painting in my head, it's beautiful and peaceful inside my conscious. I know we share the easiest sense of acknowledgement of friends in our early childhood, aging can alter this understanding and acknowledgment by fraction or magnitude. It doesn't matter, the way I know you know is as If I was child. I want nothing just to be happy that I appreciate you, for whom you're.

sincerely I see my peace in being a spouse to you. I felt we were so, though it feel strange the common bloodline sometime is not good. I might dislike you. good enough you're not. I admire the good qualities of you, ambition I couldn't see myself thru, while you do and I do in you. I don't like you because I like you more in fact. I love all kinds of people so kind. I wish you the best in all diversion and aspects of your life, respect is my companion toward you.


sincerely

Me. to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment