Jan 11, 2012

The souls mate container

Goodbye, 

Drills, drills, knock knock, get lost. Invading obsessive thoughts like ooooooh, fizzing from the bottom of the brain to top, it's inconvenient how the soulmate term is so binding in minds. Does mean souls have to have spiritual intercourse before real life, or is it maybe the imagination we fab our selfs around. 

Soulmate as I see it maybe from my simple incomplete point of view, is how much you can ignore your soulmate or at least you don't give a shit and he or she can give a break from her/his self. For sure you're your best soulmate. No one will understand and talk dirty to you better than yourself. 

However I am still a love fan and I know love is measured about how much fun you can have, joy that orgy your mind out. At least a smile from your child short note the whole happiness in you life into the perfect moment. 

There is no such a thing called wonderland full with love flowers and a stream of orgasm, it just an imagination you inner mind fools us into it to minimize the fact that you're over doing it. 

Have a chill slap on your ace and wake up. It's just your life that's matters the most, yes yes you can make friends but they won't last. At least one day you or them will expire. 

I know I love you and you love me so deep crafted on the veins and arteries. My self is the only being that will sacrifice me for me. That's the eternal love sweet mind. 

Mo's mind was here. 

Sent from my iPhonomenal 

No comments:

Post a Comment