Jan 18, 2012

Awareness oriented thinking

The human mind is such a deep haze of all the mystery of abilities. It can deceive its master or put him to the save shore. The mind is build to mind. If you agree with all the fact then you're just a clone of whom you were impressed by.

Sometimes it's healthy argue for the reason of constructive argument. A destructive argument is such a failure and mind crabbing behavior. Seeking answers is always the cause, listen and read for all parties tell you figure out what and why.

The joy of conclusion is way self amusing and mind training method that would enhance your overall mental stamina.

How you would describe a constructive argument, well you need three pillars to judge the case.
1. I have to believe solely in me that my opponent might be right. He is adding to my knowledge or I am adding to his.

2. DO NOT turn the discussion into person subjective approach.

3. You won't be a great debaters as long you don't listen in a good way. Learn to be a good listener.


You might ......

Mo

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment